Monday, April 30, 2012

IDEA FAIR


On Sunday we went to the idea fair. I was hoping to bring some new flowers home. I didn't go with a plan for any certain flowers, but I found a couple of them I just knew I had to have. 

The first is a Angel Trumpet and its a beautiful flower to behold. It grows as a bush with extra large flowers in the form of a trumpet. It comes a variety of colors. But I got the last two remaining they had left white and yellow.


The other flower I found and fell in love with is called  A abutilon red tiger. I just love the large orange reddish lanterns just spectacular.


I'm in love with these two flowering plants. If anybody has some advice on them, I sure would love to hear it.

Nancy






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    I've not seen those flowers before.
    Our climate here is most likely too harsh for them.

    Thanks for sharing though. Love all things gardening :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choices Nancy, the trumpet is a showy flower, I keep mine against my home sun partial shade and away from the wind.
    I do enjoy looking for new plants too.
    Enjoy your day,
    Hugs Rosemary...

    ReplyDelete