Friday, March 23, 2012

peeps in a jar

I found this cute recipe


If you Google “Peeps in a jar” you’ll find lots of examples & methods for making these. I combined a few & here’s what I did:

Crush 1 sleeve of graham crackers into crumbs & dump into the bottom of a canning jar – if you use ones with the wide mouths I would imagine it would be much easier, but I had these on hand.

Place your Peeps in the jar – against the side. I used the end of a wooden spoon to smush the last one in.

In the center of the Peeps place 1/3 cup of brown sugar. This was easiest to do when I packed together several little clumps & dropped them into the jar. Then I tamped it down using the bottom of a gravy ladle. Place 1 1/4 cup of M&Ms on top & you’re almost done!

Here is a link to sheet of tags I made with Storybook Creator Plus. They have the baking directions to make the Peeps S’mores.



I also made a circle label for the top.

It features this little guy made with SBC+. You should be able to click on it, then right click on the picture & use “save as” to save it to your computer & import it for use in your digital projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment